Thursday, July 21, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two

The final film in the Harry Potter series was everything it should be. It was epic, it was fantastic. It was thrilling and emotionally wrenching. And that is pretty much all I am going to say.

I had the pleasure of seeing the last installment at Cinetopia with a group organized by Emily. Needless to say, this was one movie going experience where I did not have to try and remember to take a picture for my blog (as already evidenced by my previous post). We saw Harry in 3D. Not necessary but we saw the movie in the lap of every luxury available. What other way could there be to send off such a great movie series.
There are video movie posters. So the Daily Prophet, moved liked the Daily Prophet would.

I have read much about how well reviewed this entry in the Potter story and what its chances for Oscar glory are. While any acting nods and a Best Picture win is a stretch, a nomination for Best Picture and many wins in technical categories are hopefully likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment