Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Paul Rudd's b-day

I came across this article on Entertainment Weekly's website and I got a kick out of it. Paul Rudd is a priceless comedy jewel, ever since Clueless. I can identify several of their top ten quotes to commemorate his birthday today. How many, if not all, of the quotes can you place? Clueless, 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, I Love You Man, Forgetting Sarah Marshall or Anchorman anyone? I should figure out a way to do an answer key upside down. Mission, accepted and accomplished.
To celebrate Rudd’s eternal youth, here are the Rudd-ite’s 10 favorite quotes from EW:
10. “Slappa da bass mon!”

9. “I would rather listen to Fran Drescher for eight hours than have to listen to Michael McDonald. Nothing against him, but if I hear ‘Yah Mo B There’ one more time, I’m going to ‘Yah Mo’ burn this place to the ground.”

8. “Take it easy, Champ. Why don’t you sit this next one out, stop talking for a while.”

7. “You taste like a burger. I don’t like you anymore.”

6. “No, I like to rock n’ roll all night and ‘part’ of every day. I usually have errands… I can only rock from like 1 to 3.”

5. “If you get bitten by a shark, you’re not just gonna give up surfing, are you?”

4. “Gretchen… Hey, I was in the neighborhood. I thought I’d come by and take a s—.”

3. “You get mad if anyone thinks you live below Sunset.”

2. “Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn’t last 22 minutes. It lasts forever.”

1. “It’s called Sex Panther by Odeon. It’s illegal in nine countries. Yep, it’s made with bits of real panther, so you know it’s good.”

uɐɯɹoɥɔuɐ (1
dn pǝʞɔouʞ (2
ssǝlǝnlɔ (3
uǝʇ ǝɥʇ (4
llɐɥsɹɐɯ ɥɐɹɐs ƃuıʇʇʇǝƃɹoɟ (5
slǝpoɯ ǝloɹ (6
ɹǝɯɯns uɐɔıɹǝɯɐ ʍoɥ ʇǝʍ (7
uɐɯɹoɥɔuɐ (8
uıƃɹıʌ plo ɹɐǝʎ 04 (9
uɐɯ 'noʎ ǝʌol ı (01

No comments:

Post a Comment